Fund Raisers Sports is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have questions or concerns about our policy, or practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How, and for What Purpose, We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Other Information Collected
- Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Transferring Your Personal Information Across Borders
- Managing Your Personal Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Other Information; Contact Us
1. Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when ordering our products, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Billing address,
- Shipping address(es),
- Telephone number,
- Payment data
2. How, and for What Purpose, We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have purchased, used or otherwise engaged with and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about products and services related to a purchase you have made or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends and to evaluate and improve our Services and your experience;
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- In accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
For customers in the EEA, we are required to give you information about the legal basis on which we process your personal information. In some cases, such as where you have purchased a service, the processing of your personal information will be necessary in order to perform a contract with you. In many other cases, the processing will be necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests we are pursuing, namely the facilitation of the purposes for which your personal information is processed as set out above.
3. Other Information Collected
Technical Information. When you use the Website, we use software tools, including but not limited to cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of information, for example the type of Internet browser or operating system used to access a Website, the date and duration of a Website visit or the IP address used to access the Website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of our Website, for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
4. Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person. Amongst other reasons, this information may be shared for analytics purposes. As with many websites, we use Google Analytics to understand how you and other visitors engage with the Services. If you don't want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on available here. You can learn more about Google Analytics and privacy here.
- Business Transfers. As time passes, Fund Raisers Sports may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- Consent. We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
5. Transferring Your Personal Information Across Borders
For customers in the EEA we are obliged to provide certain information relating to the transfer of your personal information outside the EEA. Where you have purchased a service, it may often be necessary to transfer your personal information in order to perform a contract with you. In addition, we may in some circumstances rely on your express consent. If you submit personal information to us via the Services, you will be voluntarily transferring this personal information to the United States, a jurisdiction which does not provide the same framework as the EEA for the protection of personal information. The same will be the case in relation to your personal information which is collected when you use the Services as specified above.
6. Managing Your Personal Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via the Services. If you do not wish to provide information necessary for functionality or content on the Services, please do not use such functionality or content.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided via the Services or to have us delete the applicable personal information (except what is needed for record-keeping purposes) call Customer Service at 208-377-9011.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
For customers in the EEA, you have the right to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that this information is accurate and kept up to date. To exercise these privacy rights, please contact us at 208-377-9011.
In addition, subject to limitations as provided for by applicable data protection legislation you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of its processing, or the transfer of your personal data to another data controller. Please contact us as specified below if you wish to do so.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act and the Shine the Light law. Those rights are detailed in this Section 7. To exercise the rights detailed in this Section 7, please contact us at 208-377-9011.
A. Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold.
You have the right to request that Fund Raisers Sports disclose the following information to you about our collection and use of your personal information in connection with the Services over the last 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collect about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose and a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed in the prior 12 months.
- If we have not disclosed your personal information in the preceding 12 months, we will disclose that upon request.
B. Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You also have the right to request that Fund Raisers Sports delete any of your personal information that we collected via the Services and retained. We will not delete your information if we need it to protect the security or functionality of our operations, to comply with legal obligations, or for certain other reasons.
C. Process Fund Raisers Sports will use to Verify Request to Disclose or Delete California Resident’s Personal Information
A request to disclose or delete your information must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, a resident of California and it must describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
D. Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
We will not deny services, charge different prices, offer a different quality of service or otherwise discriminate against you for exercising these rights. Nothing in this section prohibits Fund Raisers Sports from charging you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by the use of your data.
E. Information Regarding Authorized Agents
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you choose to do so, Fund Raisers Sports may require you to (1) provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and (2) verify your own identity and residency directly. Fund Raisers Sports may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by the consumer to act on their behalf.
F. Shine the Light Law
8. Other Information; Contact Us
- No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any Spyware or Adware in connection with the Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of Spyware or Adware. "Spyware" or "Adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have Spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-Spyware/Adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Special Rules for Children. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at 208-377-9011.
Contact Us Regarding Privacy.
Fund Raisers Sports
615 E 43rd St.
Boise, ID 83714