PAVING THE WAY FORWARD
More Than Bricks: Streamlining Fan (Re)Engagement with No Upfront Costs
In 2020, our COVID Fundraising Support Program answered the needs of our partners and ensured the benefits of our turnkey Fan Legacy Programs were more accessible than ever. Our partner clients have been able to implement a program and create an immediate revenue stream with no out-of-pocket costs while Fund Raisers managed the day-to-day program details through our 360‑Degree Services.
Having worked with more than 110 partners across the sports and university space over our 30+ years, we have streamlined our full-service program to pay for itself with as few as 100 bricks sold. But the average six-to-seven figure incomes merely scratch the surface of the impact these programs can make across your organization.
- Retain fans’ long-lasting connection to your venue through flexible applications of in-ground or vertical installations
- Engage your community by providing fans and donors an added incentive to get off the couch and come back to your facility as restrictions ease
- Overcome the challenges of limited internal resources with a partner proven to streamline and expand your fan engagement
- Expand your reach into the community and add new members to your fan and donor databases
- Create a viral platform for fan-to-fan engagement by sharing their stories and photos through our “Share Your Story” platform
- Reach your nationwide fanbase by activating your brand in their homes and offices through replica bricks and display cases
"It was an easy choice to partner with Fund Raisers Sports to launch the Texas Tech Walk of Champions. Their COVID Fundraising Support Program is a perfect match, helping us create a significant revenue stream and engage our fans and donors without having to pay any out-of-pocket setup costs. Combined with Fund Raisers’ turnkey services managing the program, it keeps our team flexible and is a vital part to our program’s ability to endure and thrive through this unprecedented time."
"During these complicated times, Fund Raisers Sports has supplied peace of mind that we could personally engage our community from the comfort of their homes while generating excitement among alumni, donors and fans to come back and visit campus. Having the ability to defer the upfront costs for this partnership, along with FRS’ turnkey services, has been invaluable given the challenges of fundraising with limited bandwidth during the pandemic."
"You look at what COVID-19 does to our revenue streams and then you begin to consider what kinds of actions you might have to take if we have those kinds of shortfalls."
For more information, including net revenue projections and a breakeven analysis, contact Michael Scotto D’Abbusco, Director of Partnership Development.